Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm not dead yet


Ya gotta love old ladies with conviction!

On a side note: I'm not dead yet either, just busy burning the candle at both ends, and hoping I survive until Christmas. CHRISTMAS!!! I don't even want to think about Christmas yet, but I realize its just a little more than a month away.

So much to do, so little time to do it. And that has nothing to do with Christmas.

I'm finding my work very consuming these days. Last week alone we had two funerals and our Annual General Meeting. This combined makes for a very busy office, held together by one wee woman. Well, actually thats not entirely true. I'm far from wee and I'm not the only one who works in this office - it just feels like that sometimes.

I'm sounding ungrateful. Forgive me. I know not of what I speak. I am a blessed woman. I work in a job I love. I work in an environment that I love. I have a happy healthy home and husband. I want for nothing.

I'm just tired and cranky. At least I don't have family feasting over my bones while I'm still alive.