Thursday, July 3, 2008

Down on the farm Part 1.5

Here are some pictures that I thought you might like to see.

I realized as I looked over my pictures that I completely forgot to tell you about "Howard" the 'house' cat. He weighs in at a hefty 22 pounds of purr, and dream of all dreams - he loves to be vacuumed (which he gets once a day).



Here is a new born calf - less than 12 hours old. His knees were still wobbly when I came in to see him. And because he was a "bull" he was just as large as his sisters in the barn who were 6 to 8 weeks of age. I felt sorry for him poor momma, this was her first calf.



And finally, this is "Tugger" one of the many barn cats. I was really trying to figure out a way to fit him in my suitcase and bring him home. He was so loving, and purred like there was no tomorrow. Most barn cats are feral, and not very approachable, but this little guy ..... he was ludicrously affectionate.



That's just a little sumpun'sumpun to tide you over until I find the next slot of time to update.

No comments: