Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday's Feast - A final for 2007

Two posts in one day. Who'dya thunk?

Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
This will sound cliche, but I'd like to lose some weight (you see I said 'some' not all 50lbs). And I'd like to be more active with my girlfriends. Which I suppose actually means find some friends to do things with.


Soup

With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?

Anyone who knows me will know that I have to say Spongebob Squarepants. The only difference being is that I think my IQ is a little higher.

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?
I was born on a Friday morning at 6am.

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.
Hometown has meant many places over the years. I barely remember the town I was born in and lived for the first 10 years, but it has a special place in my heart. For the last 22 of my 45 years, Victoria has been my hometown and I LOVE IT!! The West Coast! The Pacific Ocean! The weather (not nearly as much rain as you might think). Green Christmas'! I met the love of my life (Christ) and my husband here (15 years apart). I love this city! What can I say.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
I totally concur with Christine on this one. There is no "one" person, and I will gladly exchange a card or letter or postcard with anyone who will participate.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah! I just typed a great big message here and it ate it when I tried to "sign in" to post it. Anyway - it was great to hear from you! (This is lostinmylove) - I am using myspace now - do you have one? I feel like I can control my readers so much better over there... and privacy had become an issue... anyway - I would love to hear from you again!!!

(My first message was so much better, grrr!) - Lisa www.myspace.com/whyzpurs (whyzpurs@aol.com)

Anonymous said...

I would totally love to visit Victoria, and I have to agree I love the Pacific Ocean.

My husband lived up near Tacoma WA, and he'd love to go back one of these days. I don't mind visiting, because I love lots of sunshine. If you say there is not as much rain as I might think, My husband tells me how gorgeous it is up there.

Have a Happy New Year, LJ!

Anonymous said...

Happy Almost New Year! I think 2008 is going to be a great year.

linds

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! all the best for 2008 and I'm looking forward to reading you for another year xox