Friday, December 28, 2007

Story time

I read a wonderful story over at Catie's, and I encourage you to get your coffee, get comfortable and sit down for a lovely read. You'll need to set some time aside to do it (5-10 minutes or so), but I promise you won't be disappointed.

We had a lovely Christmas - just Hubby and me, and the rest of the week is slowly unfolding. I - alone - am at work yesterday and today, but its not bad. I could really get used to working 9 - noon each day. But this too shall pass.

It looks like Hubby and I will be off to the In-Laws for a little more Christmas over the weekend, and then settle back into a quiet New Years Eve and Day.

My cold had dulled down to a slight cough, but I am no longer a voice over for Kathleen Turner. Of that I am truly thankful.

In case I don't come this way again for several days, do have a wonderful and safe New Years.

God Bless each and every one of you.

LJ

No comments: