Monday, December 24, 2007

You better not pout, you better not cry


I'm still sick.

What gives?

I went to work today. I thought it would be busy and all, but I could have just left the answering machine on pronouncing our church' three Christmas Eve Services (5pm, 8pm, and 11pm) and be done with it. That's all the office presence that was really needed. Such a change from previous years.

Hubby and I are headed over to a friends house tonight for dinner. I'm not sure if we're going to be taking in any of the services, I really don't feel up to it. Besides, who wants a hacking, sniffling woman sitting beside them. And thats just everyone else around me these days.

So I think I will just submit myself to our closest friends and keep it at that.

Christmas day (tomorrow) will just be Hubby and I (and the cats), and I think I'm pretty cool with that. I may not even leave my PJ's!

With that ... I wish you all a wonderful Christmas Day. I pray you are surrounded by people you love, and love to be with you! God bless each and everyone of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas,LJ!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday!

HUGS~Christine@ AreWeThereYetMom

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, LJ! I hope you had a great Christmas with T and your kitties. i also hope you feel better soon, sheesh!!!

linds

Pilot Mom said...

LJ, it is so not fun to be sick at Christmas! I hope you begin to feel better soon.

As for PJ's...I didn't get dressed today until nearly 4:00 pm. I know. Your question is, "Why on earth bother..." Well, I thought since our son's new fianceƩ was coming over in a few minutes I should at least dress in my flannels! ;) She has seen me at worst so many times and still loves to come over so I can't complain! :)

I hope your Christmas was still a good one, aware of all He has blessed you with this year! May your New Year be one filled with wonderful blessings and growth in your relationship with Him!

Love you, dear Friend!