Friday, August 28, 2009

Drats and Blast - I Am Defeated!

I canz have patience - when for the right reasons - and I canz have it now!

And I have had patience, while waiting for the arrival of an anniversary gift for my husband. Our 7th wedding anniversary is next month, and I found and ordered earlier this month (with oodles of time to spare) something that I knew would be pleasing to his particular tastes.

However, this morning I got the dreaded email stated "We are sorry, but we are unable fill your order this time. We will be canceling order #blah-blah-blah."

Thank you very much Amazon.ca - once again!

Now what am I going to do? Don't they know how hard it is to please this man? Don't they know that the ideal gift doesn't just fall out of the sky -like I thought it had. Well - Darn and Blast you Amazon! This is the second time in two months that you've disappointed me with your lack of ability to follow through with your sales.

Oh how my Friday is now angst ridden.

3 comments:

OhMyMissRebeccaJane said...

Hey LJ, I just realised I don't have you on my blog! I'm sorry, I was sure I did and maybe some time ago when I was renaming some of them I accidentaly deleted yours =/

I have fixed that right now =)

Yes that woman should of received her sentences consecutively and I am campaigning to change that law. She has since appealed both her sentencing and conviction so we are doing the waiting thing again.

Hope all is well.

(do you have facebook?)

Carolyn said...

This entry made me laugh out loud! My husband is also very difficult to buy for. A few years ago for Christmas I found the perfect gift for him. I was so excited I made him open it first thing Christmas morning. Yesterday I was vaccuuming the spare room and there it was...still sitting unopened in the closet. ;o) I hope you have better luck with your husband's anniversary gift.

cardiogirl said...

What a massive bummer. They should at least direct you somewhere else so you can buy the product. Does he read your blog? Can you tell us what it is.

Or, uh, is it something that should remain personal?

p.s. Like the brighter layout, but I almost didn't recognize you!