Friday, June 1, 2007

Photo Contest & Friday Feasting

Thank you to those who played my previous entries “Photo Contest”. The truth behind the picture is that I took it on the ferry on my way home from my Pender trip. I was sitting in my truck while still on the car deck of the ferry. For some reason I leaned my head back and looked through the sun roof, and saw my reflection on the glass as well as the ceiling of the ferry’s car deck. I thought to myself “Self …. that would be a cool photo … I think”, so I took the shot.

These are the kinds of things you find to amuse yourself when you travel on the ferry system on a regular basis.

So as to a clear cut winner – there wasn’t one. You all equally guessed portions of my shot, so you are ALL WINNER’s in my eyes. And for that I continue to give you my blog reading devotion, love and respect.

Here is my Friday’s Feast:

Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
Just last week one of our church community popped in and gave us a fresh home baked “Cheese Bread”. The combination of bread, and cheese (two of my favourite food groups), and garlic/onion/spices was to-die-for. Simply “the best” I have ever had! EVER!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
Today …. a Friday after a hectic week – a 5. I’ve done most of my work and tomorrow I can sleep in.

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
Don’t. I don’t like to use anything but warm water on my face.

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Sad to say – romantic dates with my husband. Nuff’ said.

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?
A week ago. And let me tell you, it’s been a lovely break. I am so thankful that spring/summer has finally arrived. I can only handle so many rainy, overcast days.

Have a most wonderful weekend. Go on a romantic date with your spouse or significant other and remember me fondly :-)

LJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....I love garlic cheese bread and how true is your Main Course.

On your dessert could you please send some rain my way!

Have a wonderful weekend too, LJ!

BTW-Great shot!