Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Reunion of sorts

Time is flowing all to quickly. It's the end of a Tuesday work day after a long weekend and I'm oh, so ready to go home. But I'm not complaining - I love my job.

On a very cool note - for me - my big brother and his wife arrived this afternoon (another reason I want to get home). In all my 22 years of living in this city, this is the first time they have ever stayed with me - AND for a couple of days. I can hardly stand myself!!!

As a family its been quite the year, so these opportunities to visit are so wonderful. So I've been looking forward to this for a couple of weeks now.

The weather has taken a turn to the cooler, of which I am not impressed. But life is like that sometimes. I'm sure it will turn nice just as they're leaving us.

On that note - I'm off to enjoy my brother and his Mrs. and a fine whine wine for an evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LJ - I am just getting caught up, once again! Thank you so much for the nice comments you have left me, they mean so much! :) I wanted to pop in and say hello and say congrats on Pirate! He is just too cute!!! Little troublemaker. :P Hehe. How is Harry? Did you finish reading?? I LOVEd it. I read it over our honeymoon and was very satisfied. Now I want to reread them all!! :)

Pilot Mom said...

What fun! I don't blame you in the least for wanting to rush home. Whenever I had family coming I was such a scattered brain at work because I just kept thinking of being home. It was always better for me to take that day off completely! ;)