Thursday, August 2, 2007

A very quiet week - too quiet!

I know I'm not supposed to admit this .... but .... I am bored senseless at work today. I pretty much caught up on the entire weeks worth by Tuesday. And one can only clean and tidy so much before its all done.

Our office has been terrifically quiet this summer, but I know that this is the calm before the storm. Come mid August the entire planet erupts around here as a mad frenzy of planning ensues for the fall and winter.

To keep myself occupied I've been sneaking in reads of Harry Potter book 7, but only when the boss is out of the office, or its coffee break and there's no one to talk too. I've also been catching up on my blog and internet reading - usually reserved for the evenings when I'm at home.

Next week should be more exciting. There's a change up in vacationers around here, some coming back and other beginning. And my big brother is coming to visit for a couple of days. He's the one holding me in the picture on the right. He and his lovely Mrs' should be arriving on Tuesday, and staying for a couple of days.

My brother is very allergic to cats, so we've set up a cat-free zone for them (humans) to sleep in. Hubby and I purchased a Screen House and a queen size blow up bed. I've still got to figure out how to hang some sheets on a couple of the sides to give them privacy, but for all intents and purposes - this should be a good fix for them.

Well, this has managed to take up all of 20 minutes of my morning, and I've got an hour before I can take lunch. Oh La ....

No comments: