Saturday, March 15, 2008

Slow start, Big spender

Saturday is off to a slow start. Another sleepless night, brains full of nothing much, but constantly running off at the inner head voice. How does it take up so much space. I ended up sleeping on the couch from 7am until the phone rang at 10. I refuse to get up on a Saturday morning until at least 8, unless I have too. Good thing the phone range!!

I think I'll be starting my day with a shopping spree at C0stc0 and maybe over to Additionelle for some new clothes. Hubby has gallantly offered to accompany me, but I'm not sure this is a good idea. He's NOT a shopper, but I wouldn't turn him down if he insisted on coming with me. I do enjoy his company.

Then this evening we're off to the Theatre. I've very excited. And evening out!!! An evening at the Theatre! A date night!!! Whoooowhooo!!!

I'll tell you all about it later.

I'm off to go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: