Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trying to overcome

It's only 9:38am, and already I'm super grumpy. And I do mean Super Grumpy. Every little thing is ticking me off. Every little noise. Every phone call. Every sip of my coffee (or slurps from others). Everything!

Do they not realize the supreme importance that I bring into their work day worlds each day?

So .... in an effort to lift my spirits I am including a video link that should bring a smile, if not a chuckle to your lips.

Chad and his adventures bring me much joy. I hope you can open it, and will make the time to sit and enjoy Chad's vignettes. I came across it a couple of years ago, and just rediscovered it again last night. Today seemed the right time to share it with the world. Ok, maybe not the world, but you my one or two loyal viewers. Thanks mom!

No comments: