Friday, July 10, 2009

Gone! Gone I tell you!

EVERYBODY! Stop what your doing, don't move. I've lost something and I don't want to step on it!

My week has completely disappeared and I can't locate it anywhere. Have you seen it? I know that it was here just a minute ago, but I turned my back for a second and its gone.

The same thing happened last week, but I put that down to first week back after holiday's with a smattering of a statutory holiday in the middle. But this week has no excuses. It's just gone.

If you see it can you please let me know. There is so much more I wanted to do with it, but just didn't get there.

Much appreciated and have an excellent weekend, I at least know its just around the corner.

2 comments:

Good Timing said...

LOL! You crack me up Mrs. Mugwhump! :P

Carolyn said...

So funny! I'm guessing your week is hanging out with my week. I hope they're having fun!