Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm beginning to get the hang of things over here at Blogger. It is quite safe to say we're in the "honeymoon" phase of our relationship.

You may see that I've managed to add a Blogroll on the side, and if you don't see you're site there and would like to be listed (I'd love to add you) please drop me a comment (with your link) and let me know. There are some people over on Diaryland that I'd like to add, but I don't know if I have your permission.

So ... anyway ..... it's SATURDAY!!!! I can't believe it, but I slept in until 10:30 this morning. That might sound a little extreme, but keep in mind I didn't fall asleep until well after one this morning, and sleep has not been my friend lately. I feel good, and that's what matters the most.

I absolutely HAVE to muster up some creativity today! I made a list of all the cards I need to make, the lease of which is a Mother's Day card for my Out-Law, and a birthday card for my hubby (for Monday). There are just a few people who I feel might not be happy with me if I didn't make a card for them. Those being among the top two on my list. Thankfully I've seen some cool, inspirational crafting magazines lately and I'm willing to give it a try.

The procrastinator in me is really wanting to go outside and be in the sun and warmth, which has finally decided to come to the west coast.

But duty calls.

I'll let you know how that all goes down!

Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Jungle Pop said...

Hey, welcome to your new digs! I've updated my blogroll and also added your feed to my feed reader.

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hello LJ - I was goingto say link me! But you already have. :P I am glad that you are happy here at blogspot - seems like a nice place to be. I hope you'll still come back and read at dland. :) I hope your outlaw likes your card. HAHA. I laughed when I read that. Talk to you soon!

Pilot Mom said...

Just a quick note to let you know that I have changed name of blog to Pilot Mom from C Bug... :)

I'm delighted to be found on your side bar!