Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back to it

I've just completed my first day back to work and I'm exhausted. The heat (on island terms) is quite hot = 90's F or 30's C. Which for Victoria is hot. Right now, at 11 at night it 80 degrees in our old house. I'd sleep outside, but then I'd be bug bait. Not my idea of a good time.

Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter, but thankfully the office is air conditioned. As a matter of fact I briefly considered sleeping at the office tonight. There are loads of couches around the joint.

But I won't.

I'm blathering. I'm tired, and I'm signing off.

you are slateblue
#6A5ACD

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

No comments: