Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The good, the mediocre, and life

The up side is: we have a lovely much needed rain happening.

The down side is: we have rain, and its supposed to stick around for a few days.

The up side is: the plants, lawns, and trees as taking it all in.

The down side is: the grass and weeds will grow and we'll have to mow.

The up side is: the temperature is much cooler.

The down side is: I actually contemplated putting the furnace on.

The up side is: my favourite paper crafting magazine came in the mail today.

The down side is: .... there is no down side.

Happy Tuesday everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi LJ! Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Once again I have gotten caught up on your entries. I miss seeing your name light up in red on my buddy list! But I know you like it here and you know I will continue to say hello. I wanted to tell you how sorry I am to hear about poor little Daisy. :( That is never an easy situation. I am thinking of you. xo